Room for reference
May 19, 2004
  Happy to know the news from INDIA.. Today I am very much in a happy mood to read the news "INDIAN President appoints Manmohan Prime Minister". Earlier I was worried about hearing the news of Sonia (Gandhi), the Italian Born Indian Citizen heading to the premiership. Me being an INDIAN Citizen (INDIAN Born) I was reluctant to accept her as Prime Minister. Now I appreciate her stand for stepping down to accept the post.

It was known to everybody that Manmohan Singh, the former Finance Minister and author of the post-1991 economic reforms and, admittedly the cleanest man in Indian politics. WE believe that Our country will be safe in Dr. Manmohan Singh's hands."

Hope INDIA will continue shining and grow in economy and Information Technology.
 
Comments:
I too felt the same...

Long Live INDIA..

Jai Hind.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
a blog on Technology of Microsoft & much more..

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
ARCHIVES
May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / September 2005 /


Powered by Blogger