Room for reference
May 16, 2004
  Hotmail using C# When I was discussing with my friends about accessing/retrieving exchange server e-mails through .NET, we were wondering how can we retrieve Hotmail e-mails using ASP.NET or C#...I went on to net searching for a solution to achieve this...

I came across an interesting article that talks about this solution, Here you can find the information on Connecting HTTPMail Hotmail Gateway, Parsing MailBox folder list, enumerating folder MailItems and much more...This has got a downloadable sample C# source code as well.

A HTTPMail client under .NET

Happy reading... 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
a blog on Technology of Microsoft & much more..

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
ARCHIVES
May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / September 2005 /


Powered by Blogger