Room for reference
May 15, 2004
  Trip to NYC.. Last week I went to New Jersey to visit my friends working for Merrill Lynch. Also my intention was to visit New York city as well. I spent 3 full days during that trip (for this I took one day off) and I really enjoyed the trip to fullest. It was a amazing trip and it will there in my memory for long.

I covered almost all the must see places in New York City, here I need to thank all my friends for their support and kind. I took lots of snaps to be specific there are around 140 snaps that I took with the help of my first Digital Camera Fuji Fineplex 3800. All photographs came amazing...

You can have a look at these photographs @ the following URL..

http://community.webshots.com/user/mcg2000

Please provide your comments, if at all you feel like..

Thanks. 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
a blog on Technology of Microsoft & much more..

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
ARCHIVES
May 2004 / June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / September 2005 /


Powered by Blogger